Wednesday, February 18, 2015

January 2015 Highlights


        FAMILY 
There was a time when I hired both my brothers to work with me at the restaurant I managed, and it was awesome. It was the youngest's first job, and I was proud of him when he started to master the position he was hired for; obviously I couldn't tell anyone that we were related, but I did brag about the good decision I had made by offering him the spot. The oldest had become a father to cutest little girl, and he's done his best to keep his little family going; I give him props, sometimes I don't know what to do with my dogs, but he's taking care of a human being, not too easy to do. Parenthood never is, and he's doing just fine. Mom continues to work hard as she always has, and supporting us when she can, You know, the way mothers do.


        FRIENDS
My social circle has become smaller as time goes on, and this seems to happen to everyone as we grow older. Whatever the reason may be as to why we become just acquaintances, it's on both ends --children, jobs, distance, etc-- and it is understandable. But if we know each other, and you have a chance to meet and catch up, let me know, I am always available to reconnect. I'd love to hear what you been up to, and share with you my latest mistakes as well. I keep this blog to update anyone that takes the time to read about my deepest thoughts, and also because it helps me unravel my mind after a long week. I used to keep a journal, but since my life has become monotonous due to work and lack of excitement, this is the best that I came up with. Wicked.



  HOME
As some (if not most) of you know, the Boyfriend and I have adopted a new dog whom we named Frankie (full name is Francisco Miguel), and we are happy to have him with us. One of the best feelings in the world is coming to a house where two little someones are excited to see you even if you left only for five minutes. In our personal life, the Boyfriend and I are going on our fourth year together, and we're just waiting on Nebraska to allow us to marry; it'd be great to close the circle of our relationship and make it "official." Not that marriage is a MUST, but it'd be cool to put a ring on it, and be able to claim him in my tax returns :) in all seriousness though, I come to a happy home, a cooked meal, two dogs that love me, and a man that I can't live without. 



 LIFE IS GOOD. 
THANK YOU, JESUS.