Tuesday, August 27, 2013

We Can't Stop

My reaction to the biggest scandal over the weekend still is, WHY THE F* DO YOU CARE!?

If you know me, you must know I am a very passionate and fanatic person, I go all the way when I like an artist. I support their career, and publicly admit to my liking; I do not mind what anyone else thinks of me, and I am sure that those artists out there couldn't care less.And this is my point. I can only speak for my actions, and I will be responsible for which, but I cannot stand up for whatever Lady Gaga is saying about Perez Hilton because I do not know what's really going on, regardless my extreme dislike for this man. I will give my opinion on certain issues because we all are entitled to one, but it doesn't mean that I am right, or any one is for that matter. In the end, Hollywood is all plastic.
I do believe, and I am going to say though that whatever Miley is doing, is nobody's business but hers; some people like it, and obviously, there are others out there doing it. So worry about your daughters and sisters and girlfriends. Make sure they don't become sluts by twerking or grinding or wearing revealing clothing, because you agree that this is just the beginning of such transformation.
As Nikki Minaj once said to Ellen, "I don't have to deal with it, I'm no their parents [regarding how to deal with having fans so young as Sophia Grace and Rosie]." So if you are worried that Miley is not setting up a good example for young girls, then don't let them watch her; keep you children in a bubble watching Hannah Montana. Sorry 'bout it. Hannah was a show long ago gone; a phase in her career as an actress. She is now a woman in her twenties having fun and doing what other twenty-somethings are doing in the clubs; she just happens to be famous, and on TV, and if anyone doesn't like it, they can turn that TV back off or to another channel. Easy fix. That's what i did when MTV turned into teen pregnancy promoters; disagree? then explain why is still on, and recruiting more? Whose fault is it? Ours as an audience, and parents; don't blame society.

Either way, this is it. I am not going into any other rants.

Let's hear YOU roar.

Note: Nikki Minaj speaking to Ellen.