Sunday, March 24, 2013

Blog Without A Reason

Life has become monotonous. I haven't checked off any of my New Year's resolutions, not that I ever had, but I was hoping that this year would be different; I know, there is no one else to blame but me. I should try harder and get to it. And it's not like my life is very hectic at this point in life, I just have been slacking, if I must say the truth; that's what I mean when I say life is monotonous. I wake up, I check Facebook/ Tumblr/ Instagram/ Twitter/ YouTube/ etc, sometimes I reply to texts messages, and then it's time to work, and my day is gone. Winter is not my season. Never has. I need some motherfucker sun. Now.
I know I am very productive, active, smart, hardworker, and fun. But I seem to be lacking some motivation. I even stopped writing when no long ago I blogged about how much I was enjoying getting back on that mode, the writing and expressing myself through it. Writer's block strikes, and I am left alone. What is wrong with me? Am I the only one that has this happened? Is this my mid-life crisis? What is mid-life crisis?
I guess the main point is, if you guys have anything going on, and it's not too expensive of course because I am a broke hoe with lots of bills, let me know. And make sure I follow through. So far, I have signed up for the ILLUMINITE RUN with a friend, and I'll try to convince Mitch; that way if I die halfway through the run, I won't die alone. And he won't get a chance to be happy after my death haha
I'm open to suggestions. Don't let my 2013 go to waste!

I am looking forward to our bday weekend next month, but besides that, not much going on. Maybe Cinco de Mayo, but that's lame. And Fourth of July, but I hate fireworks. Then Pride, but I can't stand the gays. I kid I kid. As you see, my choices seem to slim to none. Save me?

xoxo